Laparoscopic surgery is one among the many surgeries which are useful in diagnosing as well as ascertaining medical issues related to the abdomen region. It is a minimally invasive surgery where the risk involved is also minimal. Dr. Phapale is considered as the best Laparoscopic Surgeon in Junnar offering affordable Laparoscopic Surgery. He provides Laparoscopic Surgery facilities in one of the best Laparoscopic Surgery Hospital Junnar. Let us have a look at the various aspects of Laparoscopic Surgery in a detailed manner to have a clear understanding of the same.
Scope of Laparoscopic surgeries
Laparoscopic Surgery helps both Medical Professionals as well as patients suffering from abdomen related medical conditions in a huge manner. Let us have a detailed look at the coverage of Laparoscopic Surgeries through the list of organs given below.
- Pancreas and related regions
- Small as well as Large Bowel and related regions
- Liver and related organs
- Reproductive organs
- Spleen and related organs
- Pelvis and related organs
- Gall Bladder and related organs
- Appendix region
- Abdomen and related organs
Laparoscopic examinations performed on the above organs in the human body clearly identify the presence of fluid in the abdominal cavity region, Liver diseases, the different stages of cancer and tumors in the abdomen region.
Modality of Laparoscopic Surgery
Understanding how Laparoscopic procedures are performed will throw clarity on the area to Medical Professionals as well as patients suffering from different kinds of physical conditions. Here are some facts about the Laparoscopic procedure.
- Laparoscopic Surgeries are performed with the help of a medical device termed as Laparoscope.
- A Laparoscopes is a medical device that looks lengthy in size
- Laparoscopes has a high-end camera and a bulb fixed at the other end
- The images provided by the high-end camera guides Medical Professionals to ascertain the treatment options based on the stage of the health condition of organs
Condition applicable before and during Laparoscopic Surgery
Laparoscopic Surgery insists that any patient undergoing the same must avoid drinking fluids including water at least for 8 hours before the planned time of surgery. It is a minimally invasive surgery and so bloodshed is not applicable. Laparoscopic Surgery is performed as an outpatient treatment but the patient may need to stay back in the hospital for a few hours till the anesthesia effects worn out in the patient.
Dr. Phapale performs almost all abdominal surgeries through keyhole method which totally involves a maximum of 12-16 hours from admission to discharge. Dr. Phapale provides the surgery with no scar, no blood loss, no expensive medicines, faster recovery and early resumption of work.