The word General means ‘speciality’ when the same is used in Medical field. The many small and big organs in our body suffer from chronic or serious types of health conditions from time to time. Different kinds of surgical treatments are required for maneuvering or managing such varying kinds of medical conditions.
While surgery basis remains the same irrespective of the age of patients suffering from medical conditions, certain factors pertaining to the surgery changes according to the patient concerned. Dr. Phapale specializes in conducting many types of surgeries on patients suffering from different types of diseases in his Hospital in Junnar. He is famous for Appendix surgery in Junnar. Dr. Phapale conducts Hernia Surgery in Junnar in a cost-effective manner. Many patients undergo Hydrocele Surgery in Junnar under the expertise of Dr. Phapale and get rid of the medical condition in a quick manner. The Fetus Bag Operation conducted by Dr. Phapale in Junnar is considered as one of the low-cost general surgery in Junnar. Let us have a look at General Surgeries in a detailed manner to clearly understand the various aspects related to the same.
- Hernia Treatment
- Appendix Treatment
- Abscess, Cyst, Liposome
- Gastric and duodenal Ulcer
- Breast Diseases
- Bowel Perforation
- Internal Obstruction
Scope of General Surgery
Like all other kinds of treatments and medication, General Surgery also has the scope of application. The scope of General Surgeries is wide encompassing almost every organ in the human body that undergoes health issues.
- General Surgery treats all medical conditions related to Soft Tissue, Esophagus, Trauma, Thyroid Glands, Vascular issues, Stomach, Breast, Bile Ducts, Hernias, Small Bowel, Skin, Gall Bladder, Liver, Pancreas, and Colon.
- General Surgery encompasses all aspects of Critical care and Trauma Care
- The other types of surgery that comes under the General Surgery category are Laparoscopic Surgery, Breast Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Endocrine Surgery and Vascular Surgery
- Major organ transplantations come under the purview of General Surgeries
- All surgeries performed on children below 18 years of age which are termed a Pediatric field fall under the General Surgery category
- The two important aspects of the medical field which are Surgical Oncology and Cardio-Thoracic Surgery also come under the scope of General Surgery
Prerequisites for Medical Professionals is to perform General Surgeries
Medical Professionals who aspire to perform general surgeries must be fully trained in diagnosing the medical conditions of people who come to them. They must also be able to provide preoperative, operative and postoperative care to patients. The other basic pre-requisites that a Medical Professional who conducts general surgery must possess is thorough knowledge about wound healing techniques, complete knowledge about Human Anatomy, Trauma and critical care, Intensive care and Emergency care, Resuscitation and Shock treatment, knowledge about metabolism, Physiology, Pathology, and Immunology.
Dr. Phapale performs General Surgeries on patients who suffer from Appendix, Hernia, Hydrocele, fetus bag operation & all other major general surgeries. For all your General Surgery needs, contact Dr. Phapale in Dr. Phapale Hospital Junnar.